Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 The Continuation

Weigh in at 8:30am to assess the damage as we begin twenty-ten: 235 *sighs*  Up 3 pounds from 2 days ago.

That's what I get for gorging on garbage foods the past few days before New Years. I feel so gross right now and my kid can have whatever left overs are in there. Blech.  The problem will be the chips & crackers and moderation.  Already I want to say I'll start tomorrow so I can eat crap today! Oh willpower where are you?

Getting fit wasn't a New Years resolution since I've been trying for a while, but I knew the holidays would be pointless.  I cannot be early in the weight loss process and have big holidays with food I love and pies to cook.  So I still kept some of my  smaller portions, eat a healthy breakfast, etc.  Today is the first time I've seen a gain of anything.  I guess that means it's the right time to jump back on the wagon!

Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment