Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hormonal

I want to eat all the chocolate in the house and then eat everything salty I can find after that and wash it all down with chocolate milk!!!

My ex, my work, and my body are all conspiring against me the past few days to pull me in a spiral of eating and then feeling bad about it.  I'm beyond stressed and I can't sleep at all.  Insomnia for weeks.  So fun.  I gained 2 pounds and I don't even know if I want to try to blame it on bloating.  Sounds like a cop out to eat more chocolate at this point.

So I did eat a few mini chocolate bars and then a few tortilla chips.  I don't know why I don't have chocolate pretzels in my house in case of emergency! 

I'm just annoyed and tired and stressed out.  At some point, maybe I'll figure out that exercise will help even things out.  Bet I lose more than 2 pounds here and there too.  Meh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment