Monday, November 1, 2010

Back on the Wagon

Ok, I'm back and recommitted.  I'm joining a gym nearby and getting myself together.  I gained almost everything back I lost and I'm pissed.  I'm tired, I'm grumpy, and most of all my body just feels achy all over.  My job isn't exactly conducive to exercise, but now that the boy-child is in school 1/2 day, I have no reason not to work out.  I find that I do not work out at all when I come home.  My intention was to work out at home while he was in school.  I always have an excuse not to.  The gym is on the way and is priced reasonably.  It's not a place where people were hitting on each other, wasn't crowded at ALL, and all shapes and sizes were working out when I visited.

Weight tonight: 232.

Also, I will be updating all month as I joined NaBloPoMo and I'm looking for motivation anywhere I can get it as we go into the dark, winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment