Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Not Ready but I Want

I don't know what's going on with me lately.  It's like I just don't care, or I have an excuse for putting everything off.  Maybe it's the shorter days or something, but I am not motivated.  Not with my clients, not with my home, not anything.  It's like depression, but I still feel happy just not motivated to do anything I should.  I find distractions like TV or the Internet or Xbox (loving Halo).  I don't know.  I do have a lot on my mind with money and the holidays coming up.  I have a feeling that's a big part of it, but it's still an excuse.  I bet exercise would reduct my stress...everything I read says it does. Ha!

I just want to look nice for the holidays.  I want to hear people ask me if I've been losing weight.  I want to be able to keep up with my kid when he runs ahead after school.  I want to wear cute clothes this summer.  I want to not feel HOT all the time!!!  I hate sweating.  Hate it.  You would think that alone would motivate me to lose.  Nope.  I want to feel good and not feel jiggly.

So I'm not sure where my happy groove of desire to work out went.  Or where my motivation went, period.  I just hope it's a blip on the radar right now.  I'm just grabbing sleep and food randomly when I have time right now.  So this isn't even going to be a very good weight loss blog at all until I snap the hell out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment