Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pizza & Soup

The election results are making me worried about what is going to happen in the future.  My son did not want to go to bed and was seriously stressing me out tonight.  I have tons of work sitting there waiting to be completed.  I"m going to be pulling another all-nighter to get it done.  I'm feeling stressed and I ate like crap.  I had two instant coffee drinks for breakfast, 2 frozen chicken nuggets, then a poptart for lunch at 3pm, random spice candies, too much California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza that my son ate all the meat off first, another instant coffee to keep me up for work, and just now I ate a Campbells Chunky Italian wedding soup...and a bite-size Butterfinger.  I'm sure there will be more random candy to try to stay awake and it'll just make me sluggish and tired.  The nap I wanted to take earlier to help me stay up didn't happen.  The gym isn't going to happen for at least a couple weeks.  I'm just feeling a lot stressed out about my finances and my child right now.  I can tell in how I'm not even thinking about what I'm eating when I grab it.  Oh, and I did have about 20 grapes but also some puffed cheese things (not Cheetos ew).

I guess all I can do is have a better day tomorrow and not just give up.  Focus!  I need focus and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment